Thursday, December 20, 2012

DA PO PO's


So, I've been listening to a ton of dubstep lately. Dubstep and Drum 'n' Bass, both which inspired this look... I've been obsessed with the whole UK Underground scene... It's has a hip-hop swag but way more original. Plus, I've been looking for a way to really wear this police hat, other than my halloween costume. For the pics, I usually have my mom take them, with her phone or something, then I edit them, and go crazy. I must say, editing them is a cherished part of the process for me. Don't be hesitant to comment, tell me what you think!

HAT: Army Barracks
SWEATER: Dad's
VEST: Forever 21
LEGGINGS: TJ Maxx
BOOTS: Guess
CHAIN: Wet Seal





Here are some alternative edits of the first picture above, playing with the monochromatics tool on Photoshop. Tell me which one you prefer!








No comments:

Post a Comment